C2O Raspberry Chia Seed Lemonade Slushei
Preparation Time: 15 minutes (plus overnight freezing)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
Ingredients:15 raspberry iced tea ice cubes
3 lemons juiced (makes about 6-8 tbsp)
1 tbsp chia seeds soaked in 3 tbsp of C2O coconut water
¾ cup of C2O coconut water
- Steep 4 tea bags in 24oz water and pour into ice trays to freeze.
- Soak 1TBSP chia seeds in 3TBSP coconut water for 1-2 hours.
- Place 15 raspberry tea ice cubes, lemon juice, chia seed mixture + coconut water into a blender.
- Blend on high until you find the consistency you like.
- Optional: garnish with lemon slices, coconut flakes, chia seeds + extra ice cubes.
Next: C2O Coco Kale Rejuvenator
Previous: C2O Mango Pineapple Banana Smoothie