Mango Strawberry Popsicle
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Servings Per Recipe: 1
Ingredients:1 cup fresh strawberries
2 cups fresh mangoes
1 cup @c2ococonutwater with MANGO
- Blend the strawberries with 1/4 cup C2O COCONUT WATER with MANGO in a blender until smooth. Pour into your favorite popsicle mold.
- Next, blend the mango and remaining 3/4 cup C2O COCONUT WATER with MANGO until smooth.
- Pour the mango mix over the strawberry mix, filling the molds. Alternatively, alternate pouring the two mixes into the mold until you reach the top of the mold.
- Insert popsicle sticks and freeze until hardened. Enjoy!
- TIP: run cold water around the popsicle mold to remove the popsicles easier. The warmer the water you use the more your popsicles will melt, cold water does the job!
Made by @flatlaytoday
Next: Mango Smoothie
Previous: No-bake Lemon Lime Mini Cheesecake